Learners permit

The first step of getting a license in Sweden is to apply for a learners permit. You do that at . You will also need to submit an eyesight test with your application, we are happy to help you with the eyesighttest at our office and report the result to Transportstyrelsen for you (the fee is 150kr), please contact us if you want us to help you with that.

When you have your permit you can start driving, at Mölndals Trafikskola we usually start with one lesson to assess your driving skills, and then make a recommendation on how many lessons you might need.


Along with the driving practice, you will need to study theory, we have books and online-theory practice that we recommend you study. Before you can take the Theorytest at Trafikverket you will need to have completed the Risktraining: Risk 1 and Risk 2.

Risk 1 is a theoretical course that we provide in english (750 kr) here at Mölndals Trafikskola. Risk 1 adresses risky behaviour in traffic, such as driving under the influence or speeding.

Risk 2 is were you drive and learn to manouver the car in different weather conditions, we only book these courses for student that go to our traffic school, if you dont drive with us you book your own course at Stora Holm. They have days for English speaking students if you have trouble understanding swedish instructions, you can also bring an interpreter, you will need to arrange that yourself. Both courses are mandatory and you will need to have passed both of them before you take your theorytest.

You book Risk 1 through our website by filling out the form. 

Please note that we will need your payment before any lessons and theoryclasses, otherwise you will loose your place in the course.

If you need a certificate for Unionen (we can not help you with CSN), please contact us. You can only get a certificate for the lessons that you already have taken. There is a administration fee of 200kr for each certificate.

We offer driving lessons  with automatic and manual transmission in English. If you have any inquiries, please contact us at

Kontorets Öppettider

Måndag-torsdag 13.00-17.00

Fredagar 12.00-16.00

Tel: 031-271147

Tempelgatan 1 E
431 30 Mölndal